Action Karate HIT Team 2.0
Mentor Mastery Mission
Action Karate is excited to offer a new program called HIT Team 2.0. HIT stands for High Intensity Training, and this new and improved program is just that!
This 5-Week Program is certainly NOT right for everyone. It is only meant for serious students who are willing to commit and play full out for the duration of the program.
Students will have the opportunity to earn two belts (one for HIT, one at Promotion, the week of August 10) after successfully completing the course. Advanced Degrees earn the opportunity to jumping six months ahead towards their next Belt Testing.
- No Brown/Black – Red Belts
- Advanced Degrees are not eligible if your next testing date is before 2021.
- Must still attend your two regular classes per week
- No private lessons to make up skipped regular classes
- All HIT lessons are 60 minutes long. 5 must be completed
- Students must pass a test with Mr C and Miss McKenzie in order to promote
- Cost of weapons extra (if needed)
- “Pass or Fail” program
Here’s what’s included:
- Five 1-hour Semi-private Group Training Classes where Miss McKenzie and Certified Instructors will be covering new avenues of Martial Arts not normally covered in regular class (Value $598)
- HIT Team 2020 Exclusive T-Shirt (Value $30)
- 1 Private Group Coaching Call each week (Value $239)
- 1 one-on-one Goal Setting Strategy (Value $97)
- Week-to-Week Podcast Listening Assignments (Value $20)
Total Value for HIT 2.0 $984
HIT Team 2.0 is limited to 10 students that are SERIOUS and COMMITTED about not only improving their martial arts skills but also making a real impact in their personal development.
Early bird tuition for this course is only $399! (Tuition increases to $429 after June 20)
Classes will be held on Saturdays from 12:00pm to 1:00pm starting on June 27
To apply for this program, complete the application below.